Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:20
English | 繁體 | 简体
Click here to toggle text size
Golden Res Dev (00677) forms logistics JV
15 Apr 2019
(Infocast News) Golden Resources Development (00677) announced it entered into a JV agreement with connected person S.F. Express (Overseas) on 15 April 2019 to establish a joint-venture company to provide domestic and international express and logistic services and warehouse management solutions in Vietnam.

The JV company was incorporated in the Republic of Singapore on 28 January 2019 and was owned as to 61% by Golden Resources Development and the remaining 39% by S.F. Express (Overseas).

© Copyright Quamnet. All rights reserved. Republish the contents in whole or in part other than the authorized methods below, Quamnet reserves the right to proceed legal action.
Market Update
A founding member of:
China Tonghai IR:
Sitemap  |  About Us  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimers     English | 繁體 | 简体  
Tonghai Financial:
China Tonghai International Financial Limited  |  China Tonghai Capital  |  China Tonghai Securities
Oceanwide Financial Management   |  Quamnet
Information of TonghaiIR (Investor Relations):
[Hong Kong Listed Company Information] [Financial News] [Announcement Alerts] [Free Delayed Stock Quote] [Chart]
[Hong Kong stock information]

TonghaiIR (Investor Relations) Services:
[Listed Companies Information] [Listed Companies Financial Information] [Listed Companies Announcements]
[Listed Companies Circulars] [Listed Companies News] [Press Releases] [Listed Companies Event Calendar]
[Listed Companies Presentations] [Proxy Forms]

China Tonghai IR (Investor Relations):
[Securities Firms] [Fund Houses] [Venture Capitals] [Financial Public Relations Agencies] [Financial Printers]
Investor Relations Dictionary:
[Listed Companies Result Announcement] [Financial Report] [Interim Report] [Annual General Meeting]
[Extraordinary General Meeting] [Board Meeting] [Annual Report] [Contact Listed Companies Investor Relations]
[Company Information Sheet] [Next Day Disclosure Return] [News Release] [IPO] [Prospectus] [Stock Quote] [Trading Volume]