Fri Aug 23, 2019 23:30
English | 繁體 | 简体
Click here to toggle text size
SFC: Kenford Group's(00494) shares highly concentrated
16 May 2019
(Infocast News) Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) has recently completed an enquiry into the shareholding of Kenford Group Holdings Limited(00464). Their findings suggested that as at 2 May 2019, 17 shareholders held an aggregate of 77,189,000 Shares, representing 17.32% of the issued Shares. Such shareholding, together with a total of 348,207,500 Shares (representing 78.14% of the issued Shares) held by 3 substantial shareholders of the Company, represented 95.46% of the issued Shares as at 2 May 2019. Therefore, only 20,249,500 Shares (representing 4.54% of the issued Shares) were held by other shareholders.

In view of the high concentration of shareholding in a small number of shareholders,shareholders and prospective investors should be aware that the price of the shares of the Company could fluctuate substantially even with a small number of shares traded, and should exercise extreme caution when dealing in the Shares.

© Copyright Quamnet. All rights reserved. Republish the contents in whole or in part other than the authorized methods below, Quamnet reserves the right to proceed legal action.
Market Update
A founding member of:
China Tonghai IR:
Sitemap  |  About Us  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimers     English | 繁體 | 简体  
Tonghai Financial:
China Tonghai International Financial Limited  |  China Tonghai Capital  |  China Tonghai Securities
Oceanwide Financial Management   |  Quamnet
Information of TonghaiIR (Investor Relations):
[Hong Kong Listed Company Information] [Financial News] [Announcement Alerts] [Free Delayed Stock Quote] [Chart]
[Hong Kong stock information]

TonghaiIR (Investor Relations) Services:
[Listed Companies Information] [Listed Companies Financial Information] [Listed Companies Announcements]
[Listed Companies Circulars] [Listed Companies News] [Press Releases] [Listed Companies Event Calendar]
[Listed Companies Presentations] [Proxy Forms]

China Tonghai IR (Investor Relations):
[Securities Firms] [Fund Houses] [Venture Capitals] [Financial Public Relations Agencies] [Financial Printers]
Investor Relations Dictionary:
[Listed Companies Result Announcement] [Financial Report] [Interim Report] [Annual General Meeting]
[Extraordinary General Meeting] [Board Meeting] [Annual Report] [Contact Listed Companies Investor Relations]
[Company Information Sheet] [Next Day Disclosure Return] [News Release] [IPO] [Prospectus] [Stock Quote] [Trading Volume]